New releases coming up

Have they already played England in the past?

Yeah I saw them in 2013/14 :thinking: at the Robin 2 .

They usually play a few gigs when a new album comes out.

1 Like

Saw them in Bristol for the Love, Fear and the Time Machine tour in 2015.

They’ve been named as headliners for Prognosis festival at the O2 Indigo in April, though i’d like to think there’ll be a full tour for the new album.

First new song from the album.

3 Likes

Im really looking forwards to this release :+1:

As mentioned on last nights Fish on Friday here are the mock ups of the ‘Vigils End’ sleeve. More news on this in the next days but you can check out the content on the back of the book.

We plan to get this up for pre order very soon with an anticipated delivery date of stock to us 2nd week of December. If that works then the first of the preorders will be sent out to hopefully arrive before Christmas. No promises but that is the plan.

6 Likes

Thats gonna look good for all you vinyl collectors :wink:

2 Likes

This one looks great !

Oh yes yes yes!

Wtf! Shipping is nearly the same as the actual item.

I was expecting something ridiculous like that myself (shipping cost was 19 euros last time so it was a no)
But I was charged a tenner this time.
Still it’s a lot to spend each time one of our favorite bands release anything nowadays. Less income than back in the day so they put up a boxset with a dvd or bonuses and can sell it more than 3 times the price of a simple CD.

fish

Bloody hell! I guess it will be an early Christmas present to myself!

3 Likes

Quite insane tbh

1 Like

Thats postal rates for you. I was planning to send a copy of a book to Lauri in Finland. The cost to send it was ridiculous.

Yeah, I know. I ordered anyway. The PayPal exchange rate pushed the price even higher :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Look at that, even cheaper here at the moment! Not yet ordered, I’m thinking what to buy since it seems it’s the same fee whether I purchase more or less.

2 Likes

1 Like

Fish said last night on F.O.F. that they are aware of the situation in America with the postage and when they can sort out the problem Simone will look into refunding you the difference in cost.

1 Like

Wait, just realised you’ve paid 25£ for the cd/blu ray, am I right?

Just saw Vigil’s boxset’s price on the EU website is 36,99€, that’s 32,20 £, when it’s 25£ on the UK website…wtf???

Even with the prohibitive postage price of 12,42£ it would’ve been cheaper for me to order it through the UK store :rage::rage::rage:

That’s ridiculous.
What’s the point of putting up a EU site together then?