Some gigs coming up

Marillion at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall in September. The first time I will have been to see them since a gig on the Afraid of Sunlight tour at Shepherds Bush Empire in 1995.

4 Likes

Enjoy. Iā€™ve seen them a lot over recent years and they are (in their latter years) totally on top of their game.

As a band now, they are so much better than when Hogarth first joined.

2 Likes

At lastā€¦finally took my tickets for the upcoming Marillion Tour in France !
So it will be :
Paris - Le ZĆ©nith (alone) October 23rd
Nantes - Le ZĆ©nith with wife and kids for the first time (except my little one) October 31st

Would have loved to go to see them in Lille (North of France) but it is very far from homeā€¦too bad

5 Likes

The Scorps are one of the few bands that Iā€™ve been unable to see

Genesis tomorrow.
Meeting up with Ulli and Silke pre gig hopefully for food and :beers:

6 Likes

Hummed and hawed for ages on this but finally pulled the trigger.

4 Likes

Concert calendar filling up now. :+1:

1 Like

I would love to see Thorogood!!!

With support from Vega :metal::beers:

5 Likes

Super jealous!!! Enjoy!!

How was it?

Edit: Just saw your comment in the ā€˜song of the weekā€™ thread! :+1:

Received this email today from the official Magnum mailing list. Turns out they have now postponed the remaining UK dates. You were lucky to see them when you did!

URGENT ANNOUNCEMENT
Weā€™re absolutely gutted to have to make the following announcement:
The band are going to have to postpone our Southampton and Cardiff shows. Unfortunately (and perhaps somewhat inevitably) one of the band has tested positive for Covid
We wish him a speedy recovery and as we have some time before our German dates none of the other shows will be affected.
Weā€™re so very sorry to those who have waited so long that you will have to wait even longer! We will get to you when we can - as soon as we have new dates we will let you know.
Thank you everyone for your continued support and understanding
Tony, Bob, Rick, Lee and Dennis

1 Like

I was very lucky as originally I was going to Southampton tomorrow, to use a premier inn Iā€™d booked for Fish last November, but couldnā€™t make due to breaking my ankle.

Decided on Birmingham last minute as

1. It was a hometown gig of the band and 2. Was more local for me to attend. :+1:
3 Likes

Ville Valo (VV) in Helsinki January 13th next year. It sold out in minutes but I managed to get tickets!

2 Likes

Loved his voice on this :+1:

3 Likes

This is for Mike!!!

1 Like

Just looked at the tour schedule. They are playing a small venue in Detroit (holds ~600 people) on Wednesday. I am actually out of town that day as Iā€™ve been asked to do a photo shoot of a graduation class with my son and his mates. Would have looked into going otherwise, especially as the tickets are only $25.

Thank you though.

1 Like

They are really good live, a definite this year if they tour the UK ?

3 Likes

Andy, what did you think?

Iā€™m really annoyed, I bought my tickets through ticketmaster but only had a balcony option, which was frustrating as standing was only half full! I didnā€™t realise that standing is sold through ticket factory.