Some gigs coming up

Just a Heads up

Y&T UK and EUROPEAN tour now cancelled.

From Y&T Fb page.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
As many of you know, earlier this year Dave Meniketti was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He has just completed radiation treatments, the side effects of which have become stronger and more disruptive to his daily life. His doctor says these will likely last for 4-6 months, which is through the band’s entire Europe/UK tour.

While he can play an occasional 90-120-minute show, it is not wise for him to push his body on a rigorous 2-month tour—that will take too much toll on him. We need to give Dave the time to fully recover before he can consider doing an extensive tour.

Therefore, we must cancel this year’s Europe/UK tour. While we are all disappointed, we look forward to having Dave back in full form for years to come.

Rather than postpone yet again, we feel it is best for the fans that we cancel the tour and we have requested that each venue refund all ticket holders; please contact the venue and/or the vendor where you purchased your tickets.

Thank you for understanding that Dave’s health takes priority.

1 Like

Hope he makes a full recovery.

Well after missing out on Tears For Fears last week , hopefully this one will go ahead although planned train strikes are not helping matters !!

1 Like

King Buffalo in Bristol tonight

1 Like

Tonight.

3 Likes

A busy end to the month.

@Zazabi I managed to pick up a Scorpions ticket yesterday. I’ve been checking every day for the past couple weeks and they finally dropped the prices. Paid less than half for a decent ticket compared to the price they were asking just 24 hours earlier.

2 Likes

https://www.kproduction.fr/wp-content/uploads/wMRjpTKI.jpeg

For the French here …Highly recommanded

12 novembre : La Traverse (Cléon)
13 novembre : La Cigale (Paris)
15 novembre : Le Ferrailleur – Club Concert (Nantes)
16 novembre : Rock School Barbey (Bordeaux)
18 novembre : Le Plan (Ris-Orangis)
19 novembre : Le Liberté – Rennes
20 novembre : Cabaret Vauban (Brest)
22 novembre : La Rodia (Besançon)
24 novembre : La Laiterie Artefact (Strasbourg)
25 novembre : File7 (Magny-le-Hongre)
26 novembre : The BLACK LAB (Wasquehal)

Quite a few gigs in the pipeline -

Moving Pictures ( Rush Tribute ) - 9th Sept, Dundee
Kim Richey - 15th September, Woodside Hotel, Aberdour, Fife
Marillion - 19th September, Glasgow
Stillmarillion- 1st October, Dundee
Might still buy Deep Purple ticket for Glasgow 18th October
Biffy Clyro - 6th November, Glasgow
Red Rum Club - 13th November, Glasgow

4 Likes

A short break now after 3 shows in the past week before it starts again in October with Maiden in Chicago, Maiden in Detroit and Maiden in Worcester (Boston area).

1 Like

Marillion Weekend in Port Zealande, Netherlands (16th - 20th Mar 2023).

Had email yesterday confirming my booking so deposit paid, flights booked, and time off work sorted.

4 Likes

WV1 FEST today in Wolverhampton, just tribute bands but always a good laugh and at least the weather has been kind for us today :smile:

3 Likes

Dizzy Lizzy :laughing:

Like I said we have a laugh. but so far so good and just met KK (Ex Judas Priest) .

5 Likes

I’ve seen Jilted Generation. Very good if the Prodigy is your thing.

1 Like

Tonight - StillMarillion at Beat Generator Dundee

Monday 3rd October - Arena at Green Hotel Kinross

Thursday 6th October - Peatbog Faeries at Beat Generator Dundee

3 Likes

A busy week for you. :+1:

1 Like

Also, not a gig but going to see the new Dio film / documentary tomorrow afternoon. I have recently reminded myself that we are here for a good time not a long time. :smiley:

5 Likes

Its great being back isn’t it . I had Marillion last sunday, Cats In Space on Thursday and Arena tomorrow , happy days :grinning:

6 Likes

Iron Maiden in Chicago tonight :metal:

5 Likes

They are touring UK again next year. Playing the deeper cuts from Senjutsu and stuff from Somewhere in Time.

1 Like