Things That Depress Me

The same , I use the Mrs Facebook account for FOF that’s it , as regards Twatter I only use for gig and music news.

Here we are…
A step more for our hols burial…

When are you supposed to be going?

On february 4…

Let’s hope…

2 Likes

Last saturday,

• been at the baker. The lady took me apart outside, to talk. She had physically her hand on heart, tears in her eyes. She said “take care”. I said “take care”.
  • then been at the pharmacy, the lady knows me, she said “we are robots, just good to work”.

Really, no one escape this.
In our jobs, whatever they are, anywhere, working at home or anywhere else,. It’s difficult for anybody…

But we shopkeepers, pharmacy, baker and so on : we are completely exhausted. We almost never stopped, lockdowns and so on, we were open. And the fact is,TBH, it’s more and more difficult to bear people behaviour, insults, etc… We had and have to be “police” and make the rules respected, a role that we did not choosed, and which is not our’s.
And if we are ill, we go on.

As said, no one escape this, it’s hard for everyone. And that is what keep me going on.

But the idea our hols could be ruined … It won’t… Impossible.

No matter how much forms (2 countries plus mine) or tests we’ll have to do. We’ll go.
I hope…

2 Likes

About to cancel our hols before SAS do it… It looks now like an assault course to turn our hols to real, or something like this… Belgian form, Norway form, test mandatory (where, when , how ? ), flights cancellations…

1 Like

Awful Marie. Could you not go to your little cabin again as consolation?

No, found nothing suitable to book, it’s holiday period in france.

SAS is cancelling between 250 and 450 flights EACH day in the next 7 days at the moment…
I called Brussels airport, there are some cancellations, but they don’t have this problem with other companies, just SAS.
I think SAS lies telling it’s because of covid : they have social troubles.
The problem is we have to pay our accomodation booking on 20/01, and we won’t have our money back if SAS tell us cancel the flights after this date…
Even if they offer us an alternative on another flight, we will be in an awful mess, and I can’t imagine spending hours or a night in an airport…
The best seems to cancel all as soon as possible…

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that Marie, knowing how much you were looking forward to your holidays.

I was lucky to be able to travel over to the UK in November just on time before the window was closed a few days after I got back !..

1 Like

A “die-hard” never give up…
We have the option to book through Air France+Norwegian…
Fingers crossed, but it is a real bet !!

2 Likes

I say it every year, but the usual January/February blues. Hate this time of year.

2 Likes

Back at work tonight. First shift in over a month.

Good luck Paul!

1 Like

Back at work tomorrow night after having almost 3 weeks off. I could have 2 months off and it would still be too soon to go back. Particularly as I’ve just looked at the rota for the next month and I’m being screwed over every weekend (ie: working). Words will be had.

Holidays should refresh you and make you feel ready to start again, but all they do for me is make me realise how much i hate working :grin:

8 Likes

January. And February. Wake me up in March.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be great if we could hibernate !

Make plans and look ahead. “Pull your head from the floor. Come up screaming…” :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bored shitless

Some days you wish it’s a bad dream, and you are not awake…
Carpe diem.

Insurance for the shop and so on

2 Likes