Vigil's End - Leamington Spa @The Assembly - 24th November 201

4 Likes

Would love to attend a final Fish gig, if only to witness Ulli moshing one last time.

2 Likes

I think it was during the MC (side two) section in Leamington. It was a great time!

Would love to do this but already got tickets and hotel booked for Marillion in Bath on the same night.

That is the problem to manage both sides …

1 Like

Tickets are on sale via The Assembly web page. Redirect to eventim UK.

:disappointed:
I’d like to, but this is in the middle of a week.

Also on sale through Fish’s website.

1 Like

Leamington here I come. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ve missed on this :sob::sob::sob:
Won’t know until next week if i can have days off that week so i’m f*cked :sob:
Didn’t think it’d sell out this fast!

I’ll definitely be coming over for 2 weeks, so I’m looking for a ticket for that night now!
If anyone hears about a spare ticket!!!

1 Like

Looks like I’m in :relaxed:

4 Likes

Secured a ticket?

Yes I have :grinning:
Someone on the FB Fish group, with a bit of help from Sandy.
Yoohoo :notes: :beers:

4 Likes

I saw Sandy had tagged you. Glad you got a ticket. Myself and Andy are going. Not sure about anyone else. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m thrilled :smiley: We can meet for pre Gig drinks :beers::grin:
Ulli’s flying his private airjet too all the way from Berlin :wink:

4 Likes

Just joined from Toronto, looking to jump the pond to make it to Nov 24
If anyone knows of a spare ticket please through me a line

Cheers

2 Likes

Have a look on one of the Fish / Marillion groups on Facebook if you have an account. This is how I found mine!

2 Likes

Wednesday ahead. I can’t believe it comes true. After three times in the UK (Scotland/England) with all the stressful regulations before the travel and the 2nd day test during the stay etc. I’m sure I’ll be able, still negative tested, to take the last stage, flight to LHR to travel to Leamington and back the next day. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment for the PCR test to fly in the next day to LHR. PLF booked. 2nd test booked (Thanks Zaz!) and the documents for the final entry to Germany on Thursday are managed.

4 Likes

My 2nd day test arrived on the 10th day :rofl:
You won’t believe the nightmare this was. Had to call the Lab 5 times to finally receive the test. After 3 attempts I finally received it. Uploaded my results, never got their confirmation email, they never replied to me.

2 Likes