Vigil's End - Leamington Spa @The Assembly - 24th November 201

The same as my 2nd day test for Glasgow.

2 Likes

They are not bothered, as long as you’ve paid the money they won’t give a f@#k :wink:

Can’t wait to meet up with you all tomorrow :beers:

3 Likes

Enjoy the Gig, you all !!

2 Likes

PCR test this day was “Negativ”. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What a brilliant gig last night!!!
I think Lawrie, Andy and me have agreed that this had been the best Fish Live band line up that we’d seen!!!
John Mitchell’s guitar is fantastic. His solos were bang on. That man can do anything.
I found Spencer Cozens impressive!! Like he’d always been in the band.

Now I can’t wait for the streaming in December :smiley:

8 Likes

To replicate what Zaz has said, gig in Leamington was brilliant. John Mitchell is fantastic as were the rest of the band. Travelled back home yesterday. The long train journey was brightened by a guy commenting on my Fish T-shirt, “Oh you like Fish? I played drums on his first album.” Couldn`t believe it, on the train with Mark Brezicki of Big Country who was on his way to Aberdeen for their gig at the Lemon Tree tonight. Definite Fellini moment.

9 Likes

That’s awesome! :laughing: I can’t think of Mark now without recalling those stories from Fish On Friday about his little quirks on tour.

2 Likes

A week has passed since one of the best gigs I have been to in a long time. Spent in the Company of great friends. Remember the global broadcast of this is being streamed on 17th December. Tickets on the Fish site. You might spot me Andy and Zaz. We are to Steve Vantsis right hand side a couple of rows back from the barrier, although Andy was seated.
This time last week we were sharing a beer before going down to the Old Library where The Company had taken over. :smiley:

7 Likes

I’m heading to a friends house on the 17th to watch it with some fellow fish/marillo heads…
No doubt John Mitchell has been stunning,great band all round.

3 Likes

He took the band to another level, Cliche was just brilliant :clap:

3 Likes

If you scroll down a bit underneath the pictures of the Fugazi Deluxe where it says Facebook updates there’s a short teaser video about the broadcast. I wasn’t able to upload the video alone.
The quality of the image is superb!

.https://fishmusic.scot/

4 Likes

Just watched it on YouTube!

I couldn’t find it on you tube for some reason.

4 Likes

Just bought me the ticket! :star_struck: :fireworks:

3 Likes

Stupid question, but is this still available to watch after tonight? I’m working.

Yes it is Paul.

"The broadcast will take place at 7pm GMT on Dec 17th 2021 and will be available to watch as video-on-demand (VOD) until 11pm GMT on Dec 19th 2021.

The show will also be available for viewing from 11.59 Dec 24th through to 11.59 Dec 26th."

1 Like

Here we go :wink:

4 Likes

Rose of Damascus at the moment. Perfect evening!

4 Likes

The sound the whole thing is brilliant!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Saw you Lawrie :laughing:

3 Likes