Vigil's End - Leamington Spa @The Assembly - 24th November 201

WOW!

Just WOW!

3 Likes

I second Mike. So amazed!!!

3 Likes

I wanted to know what you thought you who werenā€™t present at the gig!!
What did you think of the band???

1 Like

That was better than the gig (with the visual effects), sound was fantastic, what a band and thatā€™s the best Iā€™ve heard Fish vocally in many a year, well worth the money :+1:

5 Likes

Iā€™m excited now. Will watch tomorrow night.

2 Likes

Help me out. I thought Leamington physical ticket and Live Broadcast combined meant access to Backstage extra etc. Gig finished and that was that for me. Going to try and check again when VOD is available in a minute.

1 Like

I bought a premium ticket and there were interviews, sound checks, etc that started immediately after the gig finished.

This definitely needs to be made available as a download. Amazing show!

2 Likes

Call me old fashioned, but Iā€™d rather have a dvd.

4 Likes

That would be even better :+1:

How much was a premium ticket? I thought that is what I had.

It will come out as a Blu Ray (no DVD he said) in the summer.

4 Likes

Even better still :grin:

I paid $36 about Ā£27

So roughly Ā£25? I think I paid top dollar for all the bells and whistles but cant see the extras.

I just logged in again and the ā€˜extras bundleā€™ is directly below the concert film.

1 Like

Never watched the extras after the gig was gonna check back tomorrow , so do we not get the extras on the original all bundle gig ticket ?

Great band, totally flawless, not a weak link there. I couldnā€™t ask for more and would use all the superlatives and then some. Really enjoyed the show. And the big man himself sounded brilliant as well.

Only thing about the broadcast Iā€™d change is that they could have shown a bit longer shots from the audience, because I couldnā€™t spot any of you there. :laughing:

7 Likes

How long is the broadcast?

2 hours

1 Like

I wonder if Rab has made a bootleg? :thinking: :laughing: