• Andy (x2)
  • Marie (x1) if all goes Ok
  • Paul
  • Mik
  • Steve
  • Lauri (x2)
4 Likes

Hi all,
Long shot, and a long way off I know, but anyone happen to have or know of a couple of spare tickets for this
Cheers, Rich

Seetickets.com still have them.

2 Likes

Cheers Steve - sorted :grinning::grinning:
That’s one for me and one for Mrs Rich (just haven’t asked…ummmm told…her yet!!)

5 Likes

I have today agreed with seetickets.com that I’ll collect our tickets from the venue so I don’t have to worry about if the tickets arrive here in time or not.

"As requested, your tickets will now be available at the venue.

Please take this as confirmation that your order will be available for collection from the venue box office from 19.00 onwards on the day of the event."

5 Likes

Flights booked. SAS from Luleå, Sweden: arriving on Friday 27th and leaving on Tuesday 31st. :blush:

5 Likes

great news Lauri :grinning:

1 Like

Offer still there for Kirriemuir etc. You can let me know nearer the time.:smiley:

1 Like

Flights booked, arrival 28/03 at 11:10 in EDI, back 29/10 18:45 (Ryanair… fingers crossed… :thinking:)
Hotel changed (just staying one night), close to the venue.
email recieved from seetickets about the ticket, I don’t know whether it’s better to wait the shipphing, or change and choose to collect it at the venue…

5 Likes

Fu** bus company, to go to the airport : the timetable is not available after… 28/03… :relieved: clock change…

The bus to airport your end or Edinburgh?

No, Lawrie, Brussels transfer. (only 5 euros to go, if bought in advance :wink: it’s the way we usually use when we have to go to airport )

1 Like

Ah, I was going to say don’t worry re. transport to airport on Edinburgh side. Hope it works out.:smiley:

2 Likes

Haven’t checked yet, but is the train station pretty central? Only ever drove to Edders before now.

Between Old Town and New Town seems pretty central. I’ve been exploring a lot of Edinburgh map while looking for the place we’ll be staying there. I love exploring the hotels and other accodomations before making mind up.

2 Likes

Waverley station is in the city centre, Paul,
is it what you were talking about ?

1 Like

Out the back of Waverley Station, up onto Royal Mile ( if you get lost Castle is at the very top. Junction beside Deacon Brodies and Bank Hotel - head south.Keep walking street merges eventually onto Clerk Street and Queens Hall is on the right. Loads of accommodation close by, but book it now.

2 Likes

Mate, I always get lost in Edinburgh. That’s a given.

I’ve booked my hotel already. Just need to get my train tickets nearer the date.

1 Like