New releases coming up

“Songs Of Faith And Devotion” is my favourite album by the band . :wink:

Hard to believe this was recorded 30 years ago. Makes me feel so old! - Remember when it came out and we were all raving about it at school. I would have been 14 or 15. Doesn’t seem 5 years ago, let alone 30!

1 Like

Depressed Toad? Never really got into them.

1 Like

Rikard Sjoblom Gungfly - On Her Journey To The Sun / The Best Of Gungfly (double cd preorder)

a colored vinyl edition of FEAR is planned for the 2017 Record Store Day :grinning:

:sunglasses:

and

From Fish’s FB page today.

News from the manufacturers today that ‘Farewell to Childhood’ will be delivered here on the 3rd April. I’ve decided to hold back on pre orders until the 27th March as we are changing server on the website. We’ve all noticed how quickly the current set up gets overloaded at peak times and that has prompted us to make some adjustments to avoid frustrations and make it easier overall to navigate the web site.

The current pages will work as normal throughout the period and you can still order without any worries. We are expecting a big hit on orders for the ‘Farewell to Childhood’ release and the transition across to the new server should be seamless. It just means that when the wave of orders does hit the shop you won’t be watching spinning discs for ages when you try to get your own in.

I’ll post more details next week and I’m excited about the changes too as by that time I’ll have wi fi broadband here giving me 20mbs download and 10 upload compared to the 3mbs I had today with BTbroadband! Happy days! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

3mbs is luxury to me! Really do need to upgrade to fibre.

Anathema - The Optimist, 26th May.

5 Likes

Really looking forward to this :smiley:

Are there some more informations? I have heard two new songs (not finished :wink: !) in Cardiff last year. IMHO we have to expect a good new album!

Lonely Robot - The Big Dream 28th April 2017

Ordered . . . :+1:

1 Like

4 Likes

the teaser is really too short !!! :unamused:

1 Like

This was the song live on the recent tour I saw them on Anthony :wink:

1 Like

The last couple of albums started with a 2-parter classic, but this doesn’t seem to carry on the trend. Can’t bloody wait to hear it in full.

From Fishs FB page just now.

NOW AVAILABLE TO PREORDER WITH RELEASE 5TH APRIL

‘Farewell to Childhood Live in Europe 2015-16’

The final farewell performances of the seminal Marillion album ‘Misplaced Childhood’ by Fish on the 30th anniversary of it’s release. Taken from shows on the hugely successful and acclaimed tour.

2 CD’s and a DVD in a hardback book case with 96 pages of photos ,artwork designed by Mark Wilkinson and 9000 words of sleeve notes by Fish.

Recorded live at the Progresja Music Zone, Warsaw Poland November 9th 2015 except “Market Square Heroes” recorded Stuttgart, Longhorn November 23rd 2015

DVD - full show filmed and recorded live at the C Club, Columbiahalle , Berlin 5th November 2015 , same set list as CD’s

16.9 ratio/ stereo language english NTSC (O) all regions

All audio Mixed and mastered by Calum Malcolm

Fish - vocals Robin Boult Guitars, John Beck Keyboards,
Steve Vantsis Bass, Gavin Griffiths drums

CD 1
1 Pipeline 9.41
2 Feast of Consequences 4.41
3 Long Cold Day 7.46
4 Family Business 5.53
5 The Perception of Johnny Punter 12.12

CD2
Misplaced Childhood

1 Pseudo Silk Kimono 2.39
2 Kayleigh 4.18
3 Lavender 2.37
4 Bitter Suite 8.26
5 Heart of Lothian 5.26
6 Waterhole (Expresso Bongo) 1.47
7 Lords of the Backstage 2.19
8 Blind Curve 14.04
9 Childhoods End? 4.43
10 White Feather 5.33
11 Market Square Heroes 6.52
12 The Company 5.26

http://shop.fishheads.club/product/farewell-to-childhood-cddvd/

Free T shirt offer (while stocks last) when you buy this with any of the new remasters or ‘Moveable Feast’ live CD. Details available on the website

5 Likes

Just posted on Fish’s FB page :grin: :grin: :sunglasses:

The good news continues! ‘Farewell to Childhood’ arrived a few days earlier and the first of the preorders are winging their way out this afternoon thanks to Simone, Rab and the stressed out Elspeth in the mail order room. It looks fab! :slight_smile: Very pleased :slight_smile:

Now available at http://shop.fishheads.club/product/farewell-to-childhood-cddvd/

6 Likes