Some gigs coming up

Tonight.

1 Like

Riverside touring in November but only 2 UK gigs this time around (Manchester and London). Tickets on sale tomorrow.

only 2 in France tooā€¦

:sunglasses:

Where? Probably far away from Niceā€¦as always.

Paris and Lyon

Mmmm, no shitā€¦

Seriously though. Nobody bothers coming any further south than.Lyon, Ʈf not Paris.

1 Like

the bands or artists I love (and you know who Iā€™m talking about) never come to west of France either :roll_eyes:

It sucks. :-1:

1 Like

You got Tom Jones!

1 Like

Paul / Isabelle
My geography is shite (in the same way that some Americans think me living in Wales is ā€˜where in England ?ā€™).

What part of France do you both live in terms of being close to major cities ?

1 Like

Paul has moved in France ??? :astonished: :smile:

3 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I live between Cannes And Nice at the very south est tip, close to the Italian border, in a town called Antibes.
Nice is the closest big city.
Then there is Marseille which is a.good two.hours drive.
When big bands come play France they will do Paris and thatā€™s it.

2 Likes

Sorry. I meant Anthony. Iā€™m still half asleep. Had a few beers last night :grin:

2 Likes

Antibes sounds really familiar to me, but I donā€™t know whyā€¦
The closest Iā€™ve ever been is PĆ©rols (near Montpellier) on a family holiday in 1982, but we definitely didnā€™t venture that far Eastā€¦
A quick Google doesnā€™t highlight anything historical that would make it familiarā€¦:thinking:

2 Likes

I live near Rennes which is a pretty big town in West of Franceā€¦it is about 200 miles from Paris

Unfortunately this part of France is often forgotten by the bands I listen toā€¦except for Anathema who has played in Rennes a few months ago (in a great venue btw)

3 Likes

Zaz lives there :rofl:

2 Likes

There you go :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

The Temperance Movement next Sunday 10th June in Aberdeen

Just got a ticket for Glenn Hughes in September. Pleasantly surprised to see him coming to town.

1 Like