Some gigs coming up

Just received email confirming that my application for Marillion weekend in Holland 2019 has been accepted.

Apparently it’s massively over subscribed this time around so i was beginning to worry as all acceptance emails were being sent today.

4 Likes

Rambin Man

2 Likes

You’ll have to let us know whether Fish has changed the setlist for any of his new songs

Roger Waters tonight at Liverpool Echo Arena. Same deal as The Who last year :wink:

4 Likes

Ian, started late, finished early! He was in good voice, I caught about 30 moniyes of the Q&A he did in the KEF tent. The new album will definitely be a double…

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Where are you Anthony? Paris?

Yep. Looks like the Olympia to me.

3 Likes

It is :wink:

Yes :blush:

1 Like

Hope you enjoy. I’ve seen SW a few times recently and think he just gets better and better. The show i saw on this tour (in Cardiff) was fantastic.

1 Like

Great stuff that you take your son with you :grinning:
and making sure he’s introduced to some quality music :smile::+1:

2 Likes

Tonight Dressed to kill (kiss) and Electric Circus (Wasp) at Slade Rooms

2 Likes

Finally arrived today

4 Likes

Tonight -

Steve Earle & The Dukes at Perth Concert Hall.:grinning:

2 Likes

Just saw that the Chemical Brothers are playing in town tonight. I have no idea what they do. I know the band by name.
Any good?
Don’t get me wrong I’m staying in in the cool lol.

Dance music

Gordon Bennet thank God I didn’t buy a ticket blindly. Not my stuff!

1 Like

They put on a good show though apparently. Go and watch it, but take your earphones and a selection of proper music.

Yes, it’s two guys standing behind some record / mixing desks, so it’s more to do with the light show.

I used to quite like their earlier albums but a long time since i’ve bought or listened to anything by them.