Some gigs coming up

28th September - Riverside & Iamthemorning - Potsdam @Waschhaus
9th November - Marillion - Bath @The Forum
24th November - StillMarillion - London @The Half Moon
28th March - Fish - Edinburgh @The Queens Hall
17th April - Genesis Revisited - Steve Hackett Band meets the Wuppertal Symphony Orchestra and the Wuppertal Opera Choir - Wuppertal @Historic City Hall
… after that we’ll travel to Paris to visit the wrapped Arc de Triomphe. It would be great to see @Zazabi, @LittleStarfish, @brother95 Saturday evening there :wink: .
… to be continued

1 Like

Summer concert season ends for me this coming Saturday … last one planned …for now!

alarm

3 Likes

28th September - Riverside & Iamthemorning - Potsdam @Waschhaus
9th November - Marillion - Bath @The Forum
24th November - StillMarillion - London @The Half Moon
1st March - Pendragon - Kinross @Backstage at The Green Hotel
28th March - Fish - Edinburgh @The Queens Hall
17th April - Genesis Revisited - Steve Hackett Band meets the Wuppertal Symphony Orchestra and the Wuppertal Opera Choir - Wuppertal @Historic City Hall
… after that we’ll travel to Paris to visit the wrapped Arc de Triomphe. It would be great to see @Zazabi, @LittleStarfish, @brother95 Saturday evening there :wink: .
… to be continued

1 Like

Local free festival this weekend

3 Likes

Looks great! Hope the weather’s good for you.

1 Like

I’ll be in there for the start Ian, for the Nightwish tribute. :sunglasses::sun_with_face::sunglasses::sun_with_face::beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

I should be there for the Priest tribute and will probably be at the Main stage for most of the day :metal: :beer:

1 Like

Now leaving from our hotel. :smile:

3 Likes

Lets Eat Grandma? With a name like that could be interesting.

1 Like

Saw the Cure in London couple of years ago and they were still ace!!! But I know you’re probably mainly going to see the Eels :laughing:

2 Likes

:beers::beers::beers::sun_with_face::sunglasses::metal:

2 Likes

2 members outta 4 ain’t bad :metal::beers::sun_with_face::sunglasses::+1:

7 Likes

Just grabbed a cheeky selfie with Kk Downing

4 Likes

:sunny::sunny::sunny::+1::+1::+1::beers::beers:

How was it Lauri?

Thanks for asking Zaz, loved every minute of it! Shed maybe a tear or two during the Eels concert… I would like to have it lasting longer but it was a festival gig so nothing to do about it.

The Cure was great as well!

2 Likes

I saw some fantastic reviews of The Cure gig. They’re all over Facebook :laughing:
Glad you enjoyed it. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Paris!!!

1 Like

On Saturday Fish at the Craigie Hill Festival Perth. :grinning:

6 Likes

I miss seeing Fish. Roll on March :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Still tickets available. Get a flight accommodation and food would be free courtesy of The Company Dundee branch. Only thing might be that Credo our black Labrador would lick you to death.

That invite is open to anyone of you. I am sure there is couch / chair and floor space for everybody.:smiley:

2 Likes