The Football Thread

well done indeed :smiley:

:sunglasses:

Go gooners!

Congratulations to Arsenal who wanted to win more than Rennes…totally deserved !

2 Likes

What’s wrong with PSG ???..this team is unbearable !

They are full of overpaid frauds, just like the team I follow !!
Did you see Neymar hit a fan ?

2 Likes

Yes I did… unbelievable !!!..this guy is a princess !

They’ve won the league, 20 points clear of 2nd place - i could find that very bearable for my team.

that’s the less they can do with all the players in this team…

From different angles.

1 Like

Andy, your boys took one hell of a beating :grin::grin::grin:

Bluebirds !!!

Mixed feelings for me. Didn’t really have much hope anyway

OGS has turned Man U into Cardiff!

Its took him 5 years but thats the best Cardiff have played under him !! :wink:
Thank god the season is finally over :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Thankfully Aston Villa are back in the Premiership ,hopefully we can spend some decent money and stay up now we don’t need to worry about the tough Ffp rules in the Championship

2 Likes

Congratulations to the Villa, though i have to admit i hoped someone else would have gone up, mainly because i really dislike Jack Grealish (and also because the Midlands is a fairly easy Cardiff ‘away’ trip for me to attend.

1 Like

You’ve still got Birmingham City and WBA for your Midlands trips though , as a Villa supporter I’m not a great Grealish fan too big headed, much prefer John McGinn he has been consistently the best player for us.

Great Scottish talent who will shine in the season ahead. A bit like Andy Robertson has done since moving from Hull City to Liverpool.

1 Like

Least you got Swansea again ! :thinking:

As CL Finals go that was a pretty poor match to watch. But the best team won (IMHO) and they deserved that after the near flawless season they had in the PL. :clap:

5 Likes

Made up for Klopp actually. The guy deserves something.

3 Likes