The Last CD You Bought

It seems that on amazon.it,the deluxe edition costs only 35€!

:sunglasses:

I think ‘remastered’ releases are rarely very different from their original versions.

However, with this release i’ll make use of the 5.1 mix, the Utrecht gig, and the documentary (though probably won’t play that more than once).

So the above, plus the bookcase packaging, made it a ‘yes’ from me.

1 Like

Maybe the ‘remaster’ is more evident on better sound systems than the one I have?!

Minnie Driver - Ask Me to Dance

I own her first two albums, so I have to buy her third! Seele baumeln lassen!

Paul Simon in Hyde Park, Inc. Blu-Ray.
Then went mad in HMV, buying eight CD’s in 2 for £10 offer from 60’s Rock, including:
Free, Jeff Beck, Fleetwood Mac, CSN, Moody Blues, Troggs and Velvet Underground!

5 Likes

Can’t remember! It’s so long ago!
Buying only multichannels DVD/BluRays/downloads and listen to them makes it hard for me listen to the 37 year old CD format!
A shame the new Roger Waters only came as CD and LP for a 2017 release!..
So I bought the LP and have transfered it into 48 kHz 24 bit before any cracks & pops appear (and made a 4.1 upmix)
Sounds a lot better than CD-sound in my ears;)

1 Like

Bruce Soord & Jonas Renkse - Wisdom of Crowds

1 Like

Mogwai - Central Belters

Queens Of The Stone Age - Villains (pre-order)

Tim Bowness - My Hotel Year
Tim Bowness - Abondoned Dancehall Dreams
Mogwai - Every Country’s Sun (pre-order)

on ebay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you have the white box Anthony ? I have a spare one.

1 Like

actually no…I was looking on eBay as well but the conditions of the item seemed to be not very good

I have a spare one, only thing wrong is the small label with writing on it is peeling of a bit, you could glue it down no probs, if your interested ?

PM mate

1 Like

done :wink:

Top man Rab :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Tom Waits - Swordfish Trombones

…Not sure if I’m going to like this but I’ve took a punt. From everything I’ve read, reviews and suchlike, this is when there was a definite shift in his musical style, from bar-room jazz to something much more experimental. Really dislike what he puts out nowadays. Too damn weird for me.

1 Like

You might still like it. Although it is a shift from earlier times.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Filling gaps of lost tapes with some cheap used cd’s

Suicidal Tendancies - Lights Camera Revoluton
and
How Will I Laugh Tomorrow When I Can’t Even Smile Today

What else today?

2 Likes