Fish Final Tour 2024

So it looks like I’ll be going for the Glasgow presale on Thursday morning through Planet Rock!

1 Like

Definitely Wolverhampton, Glasgow and London for me.
I would love to do Haddington and Aylesbury as well for obvious reasons but just depends on ticket sales. accommodation ect ect .

1 Like

Will need to wait for General sale on friday as registration with o2 still doesnt get priority tickets.
At this moment in time it will only be Glasgow for me due to financial restrictions.

1 Like

Planet Rock presale tomorrow mate.

As per Lawrie’s comment. Planet Rock presale tomorrow

It’ll be Wolves only for me and fingers crossed that his voice holds up

Ticket bought for Wolves, it’s a year away but it’s in the diary!

I’m in the same boat mate. Haven’t got funds to splash around, with moving house and that. Will be happy with the one gig in Scotland and play it by ear for a local venue nearer the time.

1 Like

Yeah mate i only work part time(not through want) so need to cut my cloth accordingly. Would love to do more but simply just cant.

1 Like

I’ve just read that presales are open today for anyone with an O2 phone. Supposedly for the O2 gigs, but other venues have been available.

55 quid. Remember the days when you could get 2 full electric sets, an afternoon acoustic, on-stage Q&A and quiz, fun and games around Lemmers and a chat with Mark Wilkinson thrown in for 60 smackers?

4 Likes

Remember it well mate great memories :+1:t3:

1 Like

Well Planet Rock didn’t work. Presale countdown got to 0 , prompted to refresh page, then message saying ‘tickets not yet available - on sale tomorrow’

1 Like

I was just going to say the same thing. What happened to presale?! I didn’t even get a countdown. Just not available.

So what time do they go on general sale tomorrow? I’ll have to bloody stay up now after my nightshift.

Yeah same thing happened with me too.

That Glasgow ticket is gonna be a hard one to get :woozy_face: , no standing on presale unfortunately so into the scrum tomorrow, wish I had o2 as Tony picked up 4 standing yesterday no problem .

I managed to get Manchester and Wolves no problem on Planet Rock tho this morning.

It’s open. I just got one, but in all honesty I’m not sure if it was standing or not?! Didn’t specify being seated.

Got one for Glasgow, but thats all it would allow , general admission (Standing) but now saying unavailable again.

Why, how many do you want?