Fish Final Tour 2024

It’s currently selling seated tickets, standing not available, so I’ll wait until tomorrow.

Do I take it general admission just means standing?

Yes. Take it you are talking about Glasgow? I have been to gigs there when it has been seated and standing. If seated you would have a designated seat in the Stalls. Unreserved seating in the Balcony there.

1 Like

Just Marie and myself , but its sorted now. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Glasgow ticket sorted

2 Likes

Well this is a total fk up by Planet rock and SEE tickets. NO tickets available at 10am and have to join waiting list to see if any get released ???

Mine on Ticketmaster. It initially said no tickets available but I refreshed and selected Stalls Standing.

Just tried again and tickets are still available

https://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/fish-farewell-tour-road-to-the-glasgow-09-03-2025/event/3E00605ABCFD1C58

3 Likes

Rab, did you get sorted?

Big thanks to Steve’s heads up on Ticketmaster.
Tickets purchsed for Glasgow. :grin::grin:
Are all gigs done by e ticket ?

3 Likes

Welcome to the 21st century :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah havent been to a gig since the last Fish tour and even then couldn’t get in because our covid vaccination proof didn’t come through to 2 days later, so lost out on 2 tickets worth of money.

Shame we have to wait a year for it.
Its gonna be some weekend in Glasgow, hope some of our friends abroad can make it over as well :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Rik and Keith from N.Ireland have tickets.

2 Likes

Oh shit you 3 can sit in the naughty corner , Ive heard what you’re like when you get on the ale and nuts :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah Rik messaged me said he was all booked up for Glasgow.
Just need to get hotel sorted are we all going the “Motel one” again.

I hope so too, at least I have the tickets! Thanks Steve for the Ticketmaster link.

4 Likes

Looking at Motel one in GLASGOW cant book room yet as it only goes as far as March1st 2025 so far.

3 Likes

Heads up more for Glasgow, The Company Italy are on there way too, this will be one hell of a party we may even need a bar to ourselves lol…:beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

Glasgow, Cambridge & Aylesbury on Limited availability on Ticketmaster London on Low Availability.

Is that pretty close to the venue Rab?