Fish Final Tour 2024

I feckin hate e-tickets. So much for keeping a momento.

Right next to Glasgow Central railway station and 10 minutes walk to the O2

2 Likes

Ticketmaster had an option to receive a physical ticket as a memento, but you’d still need your e-ticket for gig entry.

Yeah must be sold out now o ticketmaster at least. There maybe other outlets wihh tickets though.
Glasgow and Cambridge are sold out on Ticketmaster also.

Yeah its only about a 15 min walk over the bridge.

1 Like

Tickets still available on SEE TICKETS for Aylesbury mate.

Glasgow is sold out on SEE TICKETS also.

Me too mate, and the momento ticket you can get through ticketmaster you get feckin charged for even if its only a couple of quid its still another scam, thats a price of a precious pint in spoons.

2 Likes

Great stuff glad you got one! :+1:t3:

1 Like

Looks like Glasgow is the first Sell out! 2,500

Nothing on Ticketmaster, SEE tickets, Ents or Eventim.

373 sleeps to go… :beers::beers::+1:

1 Like

From Fish Facebook page talking about FoF later.

He better not be adding a final ‘final gig’.

1 Like

Could well do, whether it be Glasgow or not ??? Not sure the demand would be there to make it worthwhile for another Glasgow gig but it could be somewhere else maybe central Edinburgh ???

Would be disappointing for all the people who bought a ticket on the premise that Glasgow would be the final gig.

Perhaps any additional dates could be put before these dates in Jan / Feb 2025

1 Like

Yeah I’d agree with that, depends whats available plus the fact he does need rest days between certain gigs as well.

He should have announced 2 nights at Glasgow, it was always gonna sell out.

Great news Mike , see you in Aylesbury, meet you at the Market Square :wink:

2 Likes

I’m honestly not bothered if Glasgow isn’t his final gig. Not really the reason I’m going.

2 Likes

It looks odds on he’ll add the Monday as the last night .

So do we all get tickets for that one as well?! :laughing:

Not me. I plan on travelling up on Saturday morning and staying 2 nights.

1 Like

When in Rome . . . . If he adds Monday might as well stop one more night I suppose.

1 Like

I do understand what Steve was saying though. That Sunday night sold out so quickly because the punters were led to believe it was his final gig. Any extra dates added should be slotted in before the Sunday, not after.

2 Likes