The last gig you went to

Sammy Hagar and the Circle w/ George Thorogood.

2 Likes

Blondie w/ The Damned.

77yo and still fantastic!

4 Likes

Scorpions :metal::scorpion::metal:

4 Likes

Brilliant pics!
They’re like mine but much better :laughing:

Looking back at the photos you posted I think we must have stood in the exact same spot :laughing:

I was totally blown away by these guys and I didn’t even mind having to listen to ‘that song’ (Wind of Change) I hate so much :wink:

:metal:

1 Like

I just wish that the Scorpions would come to the UK! One of the few major bands that I’ve yet to see

3 Likes

Moving Pictures : A Tribute To Rush at Church, Dundee last night.

1 Like

Marillion - Glasgow O2 Academy - Tuesday 20th September.

It was alright. :grin:

3 Likes

That’s all ?

No that was Genesis sang that one. :wink:

Some of us are lucky to be seeing them this week, so I dont want to spoil anything. Like good scarecrows though Marillion are outstanding in their field.

3 Likes

Arena at Greens Hotel Kinross last night.

A friend had got there early so we had seats in the front row, right in front of John Mitchell. Damian Wilson was absolutely outstanding on vocals. Why have I never been aware of him before? Band were great, Mick Pointers mistakes make for part of the show. Thank you Andy for turning me on to this band after all this time.

3 Likes

Indeed Damian Wilson has taken the band to another level , other than a few technical issues they were on fine form sunday night also .

2 Likes

Some photos from Arena in Kinross last night.

5 Likes

That looks like it was in a basement. How many did the venue hold? Not many I’m guessing.

Edit: Sorry that sounds rude. Didn’t mean it to. :+1:

Iron Maiden in Chicago. These guys continue to amaze me. They opened the show with a few songs off the new album which I am not overly keen on tbh but the rest of the set was everything you would expect and more.

A few random photos from the show.

6 Likes

Fantastic photos :+1:

2 Likes

It was in a meeting / conference room in a hotel. Relatively low roof at the stage. Probably hold no more than 100.

1 Like

Peatbog Faeries at Beat Generator Dundee last night.

Acid Folk. It`s a bit like Bez ( Happy Mondays ) on Bagpipes. :crazy_face:

I wasn’t far off then. Perfect for an up close and personal gig :+1:

1 Like

Iron Maiden in Detroit. At the barrier again but this time in front of Steve and Janick.

A few random pics.

6 Likes