The last gig you went to

1 Like

Frost gig review

1 Like

A prize if you can spot me in the audience :wink:

1 Like

To the left, near the back - behind the guy with the red/orange hat ???

If not then my guess is you are at the bar :beer:

1 Like

Front row on the extreme right :joy:

3 Likes

Chap front row with the cream LA hoodie, over his right shoulder a blonde lady, then chap with a beard and glasses then me

1 Like

So where are you? Was Steve correct, or do we keep looking?

Ah sorry he was indeed , but your guess was best so a beer on Fish’s farewell tour is forthcoming (plus I aint got enough :pound: to keep Steve in beer) :rofl:

2 Likes

Not a gig. But my wife and I went to see the Broadway production (touring company) of Hamilton this afternoon. Fantastic. So powerful.

2 Likes

The Dead Dasies

FM were fantastic, it’s waaaay beyond time that Graham Bonnet packed it in and TDD were awesome.

3 Likes

Clutch

Great gig but oh my goodness it was so cold inside the O2.

Sorry Keith , but fashion at themoment…
Unisex

1 Like

J. S. Bach - Christmas Oratorio 1-3 in Kemi church today.

2 Likes

Les Miserables for the 3rd time!

3 Likes

Such a great and entertaining evening with Ville Valo. He had gathered a good band.

6 Likes

Carmina Burana Yesterday. :+1:
Tickets bought 3 years ago before covidshit… Collector !

1 Like

Damian Wilson & Adam Wakeman at Aberdeen Arts Centre last night.

Poorly attended but didn`t detract from a very special evening. Acoustic guitar, piano and just the most amazing voice. From their own material to Bowie and Maiden covers, Jazz Sabbath ( yes, it is what you imagine ) and a special rendition of something from Les Miserables. Damian walked around the audience chatting pre - gig and during the gig. Humble guys who spent time chatting, signing stuff and posing for photos long after the gig finished. It will be quite a time before anything tops this. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I saw the full Jazz Sabbath gig: brilliant

1 Like

At a small festival in Kemi last night Esiintyjät - Pakkasukko BluesNJazz (sorry, in Finnish only) we saw among others:

Little Boogie Boy from Netherlands:

The Trials Of Cato from Wales:

And our own wonderful 22 Pistepirkko:

5 Likes

Aly Bain & Phil Cunningham - Backstage at the Greens, Kinross last night.