Pure Reason Revolution

3 Likes

Marillion

5 Likes

What were the setlists Steve ?

Friday

Saturday

1 Like

Is there a Sunday night Steve, or is it just 2 nights? - Thought they might have slipped in a Fish era track in Saturday’s encore.

3 nights but tonight was not great.

Lot’s of ‘not so often played songs’ and quite downbeat/chilled.

Any other night and it would have been fine but after being on the piss since 5am on Thursday, i’m tired. The whole site was noticably quieter today, probably because lots of parties going on ( our chalet went to bed at 6 this morning).

Tonights set should have been upbeat, but it was flat and dissappointing.

40th anniversary of Script but not a single song from it :scream:

4 Likes
1 Like

I respect the fact that the largest proportion of their material is with H, but fans love a few throwbacks sprinkled in. Especially at a convention.

All great tracks, but I see what you mean. Can`t imagine listening / watching that set with a head like a John Bonham drum solo and my mouth like an Arabs flip flops. :laughing:

1 Like

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Detroit.

At 73 yo the guy is truly amazing. Hardly said a word throughout, just let the music speak for itself. Exceptional!

7 Likes

Great pics! Looks like you had a decent spot.

1 Like

Thanks. I had a great view and was about 150ft from the stage. The pic below gives you an idea of where I was sat - although the wide angle makes it look as though I am further away!

Never seen an audience sitting behind the stage like this before but they appeared to be enjoying themselves.

3 Likes

I’ve never been a Springsteen fan but sounds like you had a good time :+1:

As you say, for his age, he still has so much energy. A great performer.

3 Likes

This guy is truly amazing ….probably the best gig I went to back in 2015….what a performance !!!

1 Like