The last gig you went to

The Warning.

Managed to grab another pick for my (small) collection :laughing:

2 Likes

Kirsten Adamson & The Tanagers at Montrose Playhouse on Tuesday 19th September

1 Like

Joose Keskitalo & The Mystic Revelation of Teppo Repo at Tuba, Oulu.

3 Likes

PG23.

6 Likes

The Winery Dogs at Glasgow Garage last night. Absolutely top drawer from these guys. The only down side? When Mike Portnoy needed to go off for a shit. Well, I presume that is what it was as why else allow Billy Sheehan to do a near 10 minute Bass solo? :grin:

3 Likes

A biography concert / theatre act by a Finnish singer / songwriter Anssi Kela. What a great two and a half hours! One of the best gigs ever, really impassioned.

3 Likes

Queen + Adam Lambert

Found the whole show a tad boring. Great tunes but no umph! Brian May and Roger Taylor were just dull. Adam at least had a bit of a spark but overall … disappointing … and completely different from the last time I saw this collaboration perform.

3 Likes

That’s a shame, though I’ve never really taken Queen seriously since the death of Freddie.

Still, nice photos :+1:

1 Like

The Darkness. Not to everyone’s liking but they were awesome (again!).

3 Likes

Love them live, they put on such a great show! Great pics!!!

1 Like

Steve Rothery Band - Stockholm, it was great to hear all the old Fish stuff again including Grendel :grinning:
What a beautiful place Stockholm is :+1:

7 Likes

Martin Jakubski does a decent job on vocals. Nice lad too.

1 Like

Ayron Jones yesterday evening….damn that was great !!!

Oh and the support band was very good too ….they are from Wales : Those Damn Crows (highly recommended)

1 Like

Have a couple of Those Damn Crows cd’s and saw them a couple of years ago. Good live band.

2 Likes

They were top 3 in UK charts with their last album according to them
Never heard of them before

February 2022

1 Like

It was their first time in France

Sounds perfect. Trip to Stockholm and 2 nights of old school Marillion.

Rothery is doing the same sort of 2 nighters next year but will be playing all Script and Fugazi next time around.

2 Likes

Back from Paris where I saw h with my wife and friends of ours who didn’t know about Steve Hogarth….I was afraid that they are bored by the concept oh h’s piano/voice but they loved it….they found his voice absolutely amazing and some songs totally superb (afraid of sunlight or the crow and the nightingale)

Great night !

6 Likes

!

One of the best tribute bands Ive ever seen !
The singer sounded exactly like Gabriel and the band we’re tight and spot on with their renditions.
All the classic epics like Suppers Ready, The Musical Box, Cinema Show, Giant Hogweed were there with the highlights from Lamb , 2.75 hrs of great fun.

4 Likes