The last gig you went to

Awesome last night….real musicians on stage (drums,guitar,keyboards) who played some amazing solo !!!
Visually stunning and of course a f@&€ing heavy sound

5 Likes

Depeche Mode. Superb!

4 Likes

Damn you were close to the stage or is it your camera that is so good ?

I was fairly close. Row 5 in the lower bowl and nobody sat in the seat in front of me :+1:

This will give you an idea. The open section on the floor was for disabled audience members.

I always try to grab a photo of my view when I first arrive so I have a record of the seat location for when I’m buying tickets for future shows.

1 Like

Metallica night 1 :fire:

5 Likes

Speaking to a friend here in Dundee today who saw them in Florida recently. He said they were awesome.

1 Like

Awesome !!!

1 Like

Are they the band whose CDs you’ve been playing ?

Never heard of them :joy:

1 Like

This is the type of show that it doesn’t matter where you sit/stand in the arena the experience will be amazing!

The first night setlist was :fire:

They still play with such an intensity after 40+ years and every song is a banger proving how good their catalog is.

2 Likes

I agree with your friend :wink: I actually bought the ticket for this one at the last minute. I waited until the prices dropped sufficiently to make it affordable knowing I had Metallica 2 days later. Really glad I did. They sounded awesome and I particularly enjoyed hearing the songs off the new album live. Great stuff!

2 Likes

Marillion - Le Trianon,Paris

A great show last night….great sound,great setlist (although a bit too short),an amazing voice of h and some really beautiful moments

5 Likes

Set list FM showing that Strasbourg had 3 additional songs :-

Living In FEAR
Hotel Hobbies
Slainte Mhath

Yep….unfortunately we had n’y those songs in Paris…because of the city hall rules (to make it simple),it is now forbidden to play music after 10.30PM or 11PM (I can’t remember) in Paris

ARCHIVE - Le Liberté,Rennes

This band must be seen live !!!..…they are simply amazing on stage…

2 Likes

Marillion @ Wolves

I wasn’t there, agree that technically they’re brillaint but there are no songs

1 Like

It was a brilliant gig and especially the start (a song that wasn’t really uptempo enough as an opener) or so I thought! How they played it live was fantastic with H.

I really enjoyed Iamthemorning as well .

Its great to have a venue on your doorstep open again , although its refurbishment has taken ages they have done a great job of it :+1:

3 Likes

Marillion tonight at the Roundhouse in London.

2 Likes

Not having that :heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes