The last gig you went to

Simple Minds & Del Amitri last night at the Hydro, Glasgow.

2 Likes

VV with opening act Zetra in Oulu last night.

3 Likes

Saxon

Proper British metal :metal::fire::metal:

Great setlist, band sounded tight and Biff’s vocals were awesome. For a bunch of old dudes… wow!

I managed to catch these thrown from the stage :grin:

3 Likes

Was watching this earlier

Kim Richey at the Blue Lamp, Aberdeen on Tuesday 21st May.

1 Like

Madness in NYC

Edit: A quick phone snap outside the venue. MSG is just around the corner on the right at the first crossroads. The Empire State Building a few blocks down.

4 Likes

Tool review

Night Verses in support were OK, but I think that 30 minutes of instrumental was enough and more would have bored me.

Both NV & Tool were LOUD.

1 Like

Doris Brendel and Lee Dunham at the Larick Centre, Tayport in Fife this afternoon.

4 Likes

AC/DC last night at Wembley. The stage set was great, the setlist was great, the playing was great, the crowd was great and sang all the classics.

But…Brian’s voice was mixed way back in the sound, and at the end of many many songs he was holding his throat and plainly struggling. There was zero chat from him at any point, just 30 seconds or so of silence on a black stage between songs. Good job he’s got three days between gigs to recover. Angus was Angus, but he’s 69 and looked all of it, but it was a two hour show, so…

I guess you can’t sing the way he has for so many years and not have a voice that isn’t shot to pieces in later years. It’s hardly a conventional way of singing.

1 Like

Carmarthen Ukuleles are the new Rock 'n Roll

3 Likes

Piirpauke tonight in Ruka, Kuusamo, Maj Karma last week in Helsinki. Both fantastic, instrumental jazzy and Finnish hard rock.

3 Likes

I like a lot of this picture after gig with guitarist Matti Salo.

1 Like