The Last Vinyl Album that you Bought

No idea what postage from uk would be but available here - Steven Wilson website (Headphone Dust / Burning Shed store link)

1 Like

Thanks Steve. I priced it out. Shipping options were $16 to $37 depending on service. The record itself was $29. I will wait until next week to see if the stores here get more stock. But thanks for info, I’ll keep this bookmarked.

Finally. Found it in one of the local record stores.

3 Likes

My preorder finally showed up, 5 days late!

1 Like

Just arrived :heart_eyes: And that artwork!

I love this cover.

4 Likes

It’s Friday which means another trip to the record store :laughing:

First time on vinyl for these Dio releases. Both with fancy 3D lenticular covers.

^ especially wanted this one because it was my first time at Donington MOR and is the only time I actually saw RJD live in concert.

4 Likes

Picked this up on my travels.

This arrived yesterday.

Turns out that I am forced to keep the copy I ordered from the PF web store - all preorders are ‘Final Sale’ - so I cancelled the second Amazon copy. Lesson learnt :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Remastered classic.

2 Likes

In the mail, signed copy of the new Taylor Swift album. I know you’re all jealous :rofl:

Plus I picked this one up at a local record store today. One of the best soundtracks ever imho. Have it on CD but wanted this awesome looking vinyl.

3 Likes

Had that on cassette back in the day.

1 Like

Another preorder from UK (because I wanted the red vinyl version which isn’t available over here). 7 days to get here and only $4.99 for shipping!

1 Like

Walmart having a vinyl sale today and tomorrow. Every vinyl in stores only $15. Unfortunately by the time I heard about it and drove there the shelves were pretty much empty. These were the only 2 worth grabbing!

1 Like

A nice colored vinyl but definitely not ‘Marbled’ as the hype sticker states!

Edit: I take that comment back, although not obvious in the pic, the vinyl does have a subtle marble effect.

As you like U2 and coloured vinyls, this could be for you ?

Not for me, my son wondered if the Santa would bring him this album… :smiley:

1 Like

Crown Lands - Context / Right Way Back

Crown Lands - White Buffalo

This beauty arrived from UK today. European Parlophone pressing. First time ‘Beast Over Hammersmith’ is available on vinyl.

Not entirely happy they replaced Gangland with Total Eclipse on a record that’s supposed to mark the 40th anniversary of the original release :face_with_raised_eyebrow: In my opinion they should keep the original track listing :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

" WTF!? " Well there is a story attached. Out with Frances in St Andrews and ventured into an Oxfam shop. Flicking through a box of records came upon this. Well, what was special enough to part with £2.99? This is a live album released in 1977 and recorded at the Whitehall Theatre in Dundee.
As a wee boy my Dad would take us every summer to the same theatre to watch the Bonnie Scotland Show. It was a kind of song, dance and comedy variety show, think music hall style with a Scottish twist. He took us every single Monday of its 6 week run. The same seats and everything.
There is a strong likelihood that I was present at the recording, all of 45 years ago! Coming back over to Dundee we took a detour to visit my Dad who is now 74 to show him the record. His face was priceless. I can`t profess to liking this record, but the memories it conjures are priceless and they made my Auld Man happy today. :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s fantastic. A real blast from the past.

1 Like